With immediate affect, a temporary suspension of medicines collection point at Creedwell meeting room, Milverton.
Due to the current coronavirus situation and the importance to maintain social-distancing, the Practice has taken the decision to temporarily suspend the weekly collection point at Milverton.
We appreciate that some patients will still need assistance with medicines delivery. We are really pleased to advise that a number of community groups have come forward to offer patient support and assistance as follows:
- Milverton Parish Council co-ordination – contact Milverton volunteers 07591 457977
- Wivey Care – call 07508 331661 or email email@example.com
- Wivey Link – call 01984 624666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- for Bathealton area – call 01823 401248
- for Lydeard St Lawrence – Kate Campbell call 01984 667509
All bookings should be made directly as a private arrangement between the patient and volunteer group. Patients should satisfy themselves of the arrangements by speaking directly with the coordinators.