- The library in the telephone box at Houndsmoor.
- Cricket has started again at the Recreation Ground.
- Our local shop. Emma and Russell and their staff doing their best to pander
to our every whim.
- A very sunny summer, which began early and made us feel good in 2020.
- Takeaways from the Globe. Adele and Mark provide a varied and
- Fish and chips and pizza at the Recreation Ground on Friday.
- When the first lockdown came in March, all those wonderful volunteers
who did shopping, delivered medicines and cheered us all up.
- The quiet of the lockdown meant that we could hear so much birdsong.
- Neighbours helped each other around the village, phoning and Skyping
and Zooming to help isolated residents.
- Residents having more time to talk to each other and make new friends.
- The Hardship fund was born.
- Helene Stainer and her team, organising and always on hand.
- Tonia, always cheerful in the Post Office.
- Jason the postman, with his lively fancy dress costumes which made
- To be in the heart of the countryside in lockdown.
- Time for more village walks and discovering new footpaths.
- Village organisations planning in the background, all ready to go, when we
eventually get out of restrictions.
- The light in the tree at the Market Cross – a really cheerful sight in the
- Our great village school and all of the hard working staff.
- Our children’s parents who are doing their very best to home-school.