Milverton Amateur Dramatic Society is back and ready to entertain you with an evening of fun and mystery.
On the day of the annual fete in the village of Thorny Bottom it’s Hosta La Vista for local businesswoman Bella Donna-Twigg when she is found dead in her shed on the allotment. The police suspect unnatural causes.
This is the most shocking thing to happen in the village since the badgers broke through the fence and stole Basil Leif’s prize beetroot.
- Which of her fellow allotment gardeners killed her?
- Was it Hazel Twigg, chairwoman of Thorny Bottom Women’s Institute?
- Was it Mari Gold, carer for her elderly mother?
- Was it Dahlia Smith, widow of a man with a shady past?
- Was it Rosemary Sage, botanist and budding entrepreneur?
Thankfully, Detective Inspector William Sweet and Sergeant Kay Anne Pepper are here to grasp the nettle and solve the crime. Let’s hope they can do it in thyme.
This is your chance to use your powers of deduction, follow the clues and help our detectives solve the crime. There will even be a prize for the person who correctly identifies whodunnit!
Don’t miss out on what promises to be a fun evening. Supper is included in the event, so advance booking is essential.
Friday 8 April at 7:30pm at the Victoria Rooms, Milverton. Tickets including supper £10. Call 07585 830760 to book your place.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!