Set to be performed on 11 May, 12 May and 13 May, it’s the hilarious story of washed-up Hollywood action star meets rural am dram.
Auditions coming soon after the panto on Monday 23 January at 7.30pm in the Victoria Rooms, and rehearsals are on Mondays and Thursdays, so do get in touch if you’d like to be part of it.
- JEFFERSON STEELE – A fading Hollywood star who is arrogant, insecure, brash, gauche, demanding, vulnerable and ultimately aware of his own absurdity
- DOROTHY NETTLE – Director of the Stratford Players and the moving force behind keeping the theatre alive. Her sweet and accommodating manner conceals her inner steel
- JESSICA STEELE – Jefferson’s teenage daughter, who has been neglected by her Hollywood star father and now wants to make him pay for it
- NIGEL DEWBURY – Solicitor and leading light of the Stratford Players. Pompous, stuck-up and self-regarding, he believes he is the star of the show, and should play all the leading roles
- MARY PLUNKETT – Owner of the Rectory bed and breakfast. Jolly, generous and an unashamedly adoring Jefferson Steele fan, although somewhat confused about which roles he played in his films
- DENIS DOBBINS – Handyman and village Mr. Fix-It. Denis is starstruck by Jefferson and fancies heading up his entourage of one
- LAUREN BELL – Marketing executive former physiotherapist and the sponsor’s wife. Passionate about the arts and smarter than her husband thinks she is
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org